Emilia Spasskaia is a Russian origin, Swiss based exclusive eco-minded fashion designer.
Her vision for fashion is determined by individuality, exclusivity and power of a modern woman. Emilia finds her inspiration in the beauty of nature. Subsequently, she brilliantly embodies this feeling into magnificent collections. Thanks to her intuition in fashion and natural talent, Emilia develops her brand and gains customers all over the world.
Dresses by Emilia Spasskaia are feminine, sensual and sophisticated. Each dress is made as a reflection of the refined silhouette and sensitivity of a woman.
Good to know:
- She creates handcrafted tailored clothes in a limited edition, always considering individual measurements and features of a client.
- The designer uses only the best quality natural silk, chiffon, cashmere, wool, cotton and etc. from the world’s leading factories.
- Mainly, this high quality fabrics come from Italy, France and Switzerland.
- She uses the highest quality handcrafted traditional French and Swiss lace.
- In addition, the designer works with natural semi-precious stones and pearls, as well as with Swarovski crystals.
- Also, she is very ethical in her sense of fashion and integrates innovative materials, such as sculpting Lycra and Nano-textile.
EMILIA SPASSKAIA is a young fast growing brand. It was launched in 2011, and already well-known among artists, musicians and celebrities in Italy, Russia, Switzerland, Los Angeles, Monaco and etc. The brand conquered my heart with its incredible designs, quality and eco-friendly attitude, which is very close to how I see the future of fashion.
The main concept of the brand is that every woman has her own unique grace, and deserves an exquisite dress complementing that beauty. Besides that, the brand follows the principles of sustainability in fashion.
Good to know about sustainable fashion by Emilia Spasskaia:
- First of all, she doesn’t use any plastic or synthetic materials.
- All the materials are natural and organically grown. Hence, textiles have natural colors.
- Furthermore, the brand is always at the front row of developments in eco-fashion and works with innovative materials.
- Clothes are handmade and stitched by highest quality organic threads.
- Designer puts special attention to details, like buttons and embroidery.
Thus, SUSTAINABILITY FOR HER IS A DIRECTION NOT A DESTINATION. AS SHE NATURALLY COMBINES HAUTE COUTURE WITH ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIALS.
More details about Emilia Spasskaia and her collections, you may also find on her official website.
IMPORTANCE of sustainable fashion
After Oil, Fashion is the second dirtiest industry on the planet. Nowadays, the problem of gigantic harm that fashion puts on environment is recognized worldwide. Sustainable fashion makes its first steps to create a system for increasing usage of recycling clothes, natural materials, sustainable nylon, sustainable textile from waste plant fibers and etc.
Good to know Textile waste facts:
- 92 million tonnes of textile waste was produced by the global fashion industry in 2015, which corresponds to more than 12 kg per person.
- Over half of used textiles in the EU still end up in mixed household waste destined for landfills (70%) or incineration (30%).
- 20% is the average textile collection rate globally, with the other 80 % ending in landfills and/or being incinerated.
Currently, all big brands are trying to be more sustainable. We as consumers make the difference. We can change a lot, by just doing small things, like recycling our clothes or choosing brands and materials we use carefully.
SUSTAINABLE FASHION IS THE FUTURE. IT’S A NEW DEFINITION for BEING ELEGANT, STYLISH AND FASHIONABLE.
Our photoshoot took place at the beautiful Kameha Grand Zurich. The hotel surely was a great source of inspiration for all our team.
The Kameha Grand Zurich is a modern and elegant hotel. It’s conveniently located in the charming Glattpark neighbourhood, that is just 6 minutes away from the Zurich airport, and less than 10 kilometres from the city centre.
Cosy atmosphere of the Kameha Grand Zurich invites both business travelers and those looking for a rejuvenating getaway. As a result, you could spoil yourself with incredible relaxing SPA treatments, in addition to gourmet experience at the first-class restaurants.
My favourite feature of the hotel is its themed suites. You can choose between Diva Suite, Princess Suite, Gentleman Suite, Burlesque Suite, Workout Suite and others. Each suite has its unique design and character. It is surely a perfect location for special celebrations and parties. We were shooting in the glamorous Diva Suite, which complemented perfectly the sustainable concept and sophisticated style of Emilia’s collection.
More information about the Kameha Grand Zurich you may also find on the official website.
teamwork makes the dream work
- Designer: Emilia Spasskaia
- Hairstylist and make-up artist: Maria Volkova, @missismagic_hair_mua
- Photographers: Tatiana Panferova, Tatiana Panferova Photography and Iryna Raichuk, @iryna_raichuk.
- Video: Nargiza Juhasz, Studio Videon A Creative Video Agency
- Content: Yuliia Caliskan.
Finally, If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me -> GET IN TOUCH.
Замечательная работа, прекрасные наряды и сногсшибательная модель. Текст лаконичный, но весьма информативный. Видно, что вся команда трудилась с вдохновением и на позитиве. Я в восторге.
Спасибо, Сергей! Рада, что вам понравились и фото и содержание!
Excellent professional work! Thanks to this great article, I have discovered the designer Emilia Spasskaia! Julia is charming as a model! The photos are beautiful, stylish make-up and hairstyle. The hotel interior is amazing!
Thank you, Ludmila, for your kind words! Happy, that the article was interesting and informative for you.