Easter holidays are on the way, and it’s time to plane some family time!
Park Hyatt Zurich offers a great opportunity to gather together with a family and friends for a heartwarming Easter brunch, or to create an exclusive and delicious chocolate eggs during Easter Chocolate Egg Workshop under guidance of the Pastry Chef Tilo Herber.
Good to know about Easter Brunch:
- Dates: Easter Sunday (16 April 2017) and Easter Monday (17 April 2017).
- Location: Lobby Lounge of Park Hyatt Zurich, Beethovenstrasse 21, 8002 Zürich, Switzerland.
- Time: 10:00 – 14:00.
- Price: 90.00 CHF/per person, including hot drinks.
- Children until 14 years have 50 % discount.
- Besides delicious food and the cosy atmosphere, there will be a lot of Easter eggs for children to decorate and play with.
Good to know about Easter Chocolate Egg Workshop:
14 April 2017
15 April 2017
16 April 2017
- Location: Park Hyatt Zurich, Beethovenstrasse 21, 8002 Zürich, Switzerland.
- Time: 14:30 – 17:00.
- Price: 85.00 CHF/per person.
- At the end of the lesson you can take your beautiful and delicious chocolate creations home.
Before the holiday, I am looking for some small Easter presents for my family, friends and colleagues. Park Hyatt Zurich provide a big choice of sweets to surprise everyone. Even the most sophisticated chocolate lover will not be able to resist cute homemade marzipan bunnies and eggs, chocolate and cookies, made by the amazing patisserie team of Park Hyatt Zurich. You may find these delicious sweets at the Lobby Lounge of the hotel until Easter Monday (17 of April, 2017).
More details about 5* hotel Park Hyatt Zurich you may find on the official website.
Enjoy your Easter weekend!
You are welcome to share in the comments below, what your favourite treat during Easter holiday is.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me -> GET IN TOUCH.