Marc Ferrero’s Storytelling Art was presented once again in Zurich by Luxury Group Switzerland in collaboration with Beyer and Mirabaud Privat Bank Zurich. The event took place at the restaurant SMITH&DELUMA.
His CHARACTERS LIVE A CERTAIN STORYLINE IN THEIR OWN WORLD. WE are invited to FOLLOW THEIR PASSION, TEMPTATION AND FATE. I THINK, THE ARTIST SHOWS THESE STORIES AS A REFLECTION OF SOCIAL PROBLEMS AND BEHAVIOUR OF THE REAL WORLD.
Marc Ferrero is a famous French contemporary artist, one of the most distinguished representatives of Storytelling Art, and one of the most successful too. Over 8000 of his art pieces are in private collections worldwide. Moreover, the artist collaborates with exclusive and luxurious brands. For instance, I’m really looking forward to seeing the result of collaboration, organized by Luxury Group Switzerland, between the artist and Hublot, within he is designing a limited edition one-of-a-kind watches.
Ferrero uses various materials and works in different techniques, though one of my favourite is oil painting. Although it is the most difficult method, it’s also the most classical one, that incredibly reveals the depth and vibrancy of art pieces.
You may also be interested to check some interesting Hublot art collaborations -> HUBLOT LOVES ART.
During his latest art event in Zurich, Marc Ferrero displayed some of his well-know masterpieces along with new creations. One of the main highlights of the evening was his live drawing of a beautiful PORTRAIT.
The event was in collaboration with Mirabaud Privat Bank Zurich and Beyer Watches & Jewellery, two companies that also have an interesting history and rich art heritage.
Good to know:
- Beyer Watches & Jewellery is the oldest watch shop in Switzerland. The family owned company has been representing the most exquisite timepieces since 1760.
- At the store in the heart of Zurich on Bahnhofstrasse you will find a lot of beautiful watches from 14 exclusive brands. There are also magnificent collections of jewellery for the most sophisticated customers.
- Interesting fact – Beyer Chronometrie has specialised in the sale of vintage watches since 1965. So if you are looking for a beautiful antics that’s the place to check.
- The store also hosts the Beyer Clock and Watch Museum, that contains 300 exhibits dating from 1400 BC to the present day.
- Opening hours of the museum: Monday to Friday 2.00pm – 6.00pm.
- Tickets: Adults – CHF 8; Children under 12 – free of charge; ZürichCARD is valid.
- Moreover, the store is connected to the Patek Philippe boutique next door, where you would find incredibly luxurious and sophisticated timepieces.
It was a wonderful artistic event. Stay tuned on our website for more interesting events and stories.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me -> GET IN TOUCH.
Thanks! And thanks for sharing your great posts every week!
Thanks for the article post.Really thank you! Great.