White Turf is one of the most thrilling horse races that has been taking place on the frozen lake of St. Moritz since 1907. Experience an exciting sports event in a typical Swiss atmosphere of fun and plenty of excitement.
In 2023, White Turf takes place on three consecutive Sundays — 5, 12, 19 February.
The world’s best horses and jockeys gather together for the prestigious White Turf trophies and exciting experiences. It’s also an essential platform for communication between trainers, horse owners and horserace enthusiasts. Furthermore, the event attracts many tourists and plays a vital role in the life of the local people.
Good to know:
- The dates for White Turf 2023: 5, 12, 19 February 2023.
- Location: the frozen lake of St. Moritz.
- Tickets prices: Standing space – CHF 25.– incl. race card and betting voucher. However, children up to 16 years – free of charge. Grandstand A: CHF 85.– incl. race card and betting voucher. Grandstand B: CHF 50.– incl. race card and betting voucher.
- Travelling to St. Moritz from Zurich by train: Zurich – Landquart – St. Moritz (around 3 hours). Another way: Zurich – Chur – St. Moritz (about 3,5 hours).
- Travel time from Zurich to St. Moritz by car is also approximately 3 hours.
With its Alpine backdrop and champagne atmosphere, White Turf sets itself apart as one of the most unique horse races in the world!
Finally, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us -> GET IN TOUCH.