WOODY HARRELSON AND DANIEL RADCLIFFE were ON THE GREEN CARPET OF THE ZURICH FILM FESTIVAL September 30, 2016.
Woody Harrelson presented his new movie – LBJ. He attended the Press Conference, Green Carpet, Q&A before the Gala Premiere and Masters. There he shared his impression about LBJ, plans for the the future movies and working experience with Rob Reiner.
- LBJ is a political drama film about U.S. President Lyndon Baines Johnson (Woody Harrelson). His way from being a powerful Senate majority leaders to the White House.
- The film was directed by Rob Reiner.
In addition to the Green Carpet and the Gala Premier, Woody Harrelson attended the Tommy Hilfiger party at Razzia Restaurant.
Another world-famous guest of ZFF on 30rd of September was Daniel Radcliffe.
Daniel Radcliffe presented two new movies at ZFF: the Gala Premiere of IMPERIUM and Special Screening of SWISS ARMY MAN.
The actor was present at the Green Carpet and Q&A before the Gala Premiere of IMPERIUM. Moreover, he presented one of the Golden Eye Awards during the Award Night and had the Masters, where he shared his working experience.
- IMPERIUM is a thriller about a young FBI agent (Daniel Radcliffe) who goes undercover as a white supremacist.
- The movie was directed by Daniel Ragussis. He also visited ZFF.
- SWISS ARMY MAN is a comedy-drama film about a man stranded on a deserted island, became friends with a dead body (Daniel Radcliffe), and using the body he tries to get home.
- The film was directed by Dan Kwan and Daniel Scheinert.
As well as Woody Harrelson, Daniel Radcliffe came to the Tommy Hilfiger party at Razzia Restaurant. By the way, Tommy Hilfiger himself also was present at the party.
Other famous guests, who visited the Green Carpet you can find in the links below: